At Fezilla, we provide a course in digital art and illustration. It covers the fundamentals of art, introduces the student to the tools of digital art such as Adobe Photoshop and graphics tablets. We provide students with the opportunity to explore their creativity in a fun, friendly and social environment.
Our studio follows the Victorian school systems schedule. Each term at Fezlla is 10 weeks regardless of a longer or shorter school term.
New students are provided with a handy starter kit. Our starter kit provides students with useful art tools and a USB drive to transport their digital files home with them.
Information on our fees structure:
We offer three distinct payment options for our terms.
Option 1: Week-by-week. $55 per week per class attended. This is our most popular option due to its flexibility. Students are only required to pay for classes they are able to attend.
If there happens to be a week where a student cannot attend while utilizing this payment method, there is no monetary loss to the parent.
Option 2: Half-and-half. $250 paid at the beginning of a new term, and the remaining $250 is paid at the halfway point of the term (week 5/6.)
Option 3: Full fee. A $500 upfront fee at the start of the term.
At the end of every term we send out information to parents and contact them regarding their childs re enrolment for the upcoming term. The cut off date is at the beginning of the new term. If we do not receive a confirmation in time the student will not retain their spot and we open the spot for students on our growing wait list.
Studio terms of entry:
PLEASE DON'T COME TO CLASS IF YOU'RE SICK.
Luke is a sole trader, and is the only tutor on staff. If Luke gets sick, classes may have to be postponed. This disrupts the operation of the business.
Students attending the studio are required to adhere to these basic conditions.
- Students are required to maintain a quiet learning environment.
- Students are required to focus, stay on task and avoid needlessly distracting other students.
- Students are to limit browsing the net to their allotted break time between the first and second hours of the class (students are offered a 10 minute break.)
We use the net in order to search for reference material to support our drawings. Outside of the allotted break time things like flash games, YouTube and other similar websites are not to be visited unless specifically given permission.
- If students have no current task, they can have free time to draw either digitally or traditionally. Students are not to waste time on the internet, or their phone, they can do this at home.
- Students are required to respect staff, and respect the equipment in the studio.
- Students who are in repeated violation of these rules will be sent downstairs, their parents will be notified and will only be permitted to return upstairs until Luke sees fit to offer the opportunity.
If students are still not adhering to these standards, parents will be notified. If student behavior does not improve after this step has been taken, we reserve the right to refund the remaining tuition fees to the parents and amicably part ways.
These rules are in place to create a healthy learning environment.
Term 3 2019 Class Topics & Term Project